We've agreed the terms for the letting of the new premises. We now have to 'contribute' a big wad of cash to the landlords solicitors costs. That's fair enough, we had to do that when we opened the shop in Wood Green.
Once they receive this wad of cash (tomorrow), their solicitors are going to send us the draft lease document.
We probably won't understand most of it, but having not had the greatest of experiences with solicitors during the process of opening the Big Green Bookshop (mark 1), we are slightly wary of solicitors.
So, naturally, we need your help. Serious help.
We are looking for a solicitor who
- knows about property law.
- is patient enough to deal with Tim and I.
- understands how urgently we need this all to happen.
- is not going to charge us a large wad of cash.
- will make us love solicitors.
If there is anyone out there who can help, please get in touch.
Email enquiries at biggreenbookshop dot com
telephone 020 8881 6767