I have a day off. So what shall I do?
- Go into the shop on the pretence that I thought Tim might not have any milk.
- E-mail half a dozen authors requesting their company over the next 3 months
- Go through April and May's new titles to make sure that we have all we need.
- write 5 reviews for the shop.
- put together a list of things to remember for Wednesday's book fair
- Go through the new title offers from Leading Edge
- put together an order from Baker and Taylor (U.S. book distributors)
- put an order together for more graphic novels, poetry and history.
- order craft stuff for next Saturday's Easter Eggstravaganza from e-bay.
- write this blog
BTW yesterday was another great day in the shop (as Mark from Mostly Books would describe it 'a four figures on the till' day), and long may it continue.
I've finally bowed to public pressure and removed the music from the blog. If I can find a widget which allows the reader to choose to listen rather than just plays the music then it'll come back, but apparently silence is golden. Maybe tomorrow.....