Wednesday, August 27, 2008

How Exciting!!


This has just arrived.
Sarah's previous book The Riddle of the Poisoned Monk is our bestselling kid's book, and deservedly so. I couldn't put it down. A great story, fast paced, funny, educational (in a good way), gory, magical and suitable for children from 8 to 80.

Like a regular non bookshop person, I've patiently waited for the paperback to come out before reading it (I don't like hardback fiction, I think in most cases it's not necessary to publish hardback fiction), and so we've already sold one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great cover! I must get a copy of that. It reminds me of the hardback version of Mary Hoffman's 'The Falconer's Knot', which was my favourite book of last year. (Out in paperback now, but the hardback cover was better.)