Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sunday; Just The Facts.

Today I sold some books.
I sold some Lonely Planet travel guides, 2 copies of the '4 hour working week', a copy each of Mez Packer and Jayne Joso's new books and some spiritual stuff. I sold another copy of the New Chuck Palahniuk, some Rastamouse books, kids books, some cards and some giftwrap.
I also sold some novels from our novels tables.

I packed up some books that didn't sell to return to the publishers, and I discussed with various customers (at various times of the day) CGP revision guides, Wolf Hall and Fludd by Hilary Mantel, Will Self's visit to Wood Green last week, Mapp and Lucia by E F Benson and magic.

I mistook the author Gerald Durrell for Laurence Durrell and thought of two more authors to try and get to the shop for events.

I had no coffee as the milk had curdled due to the fridge breaking last week, and started to compile a list of new manga series to stock in the shop.

I couldn't find my bicycle pump, which I thought was at the shop.

I had a pee at about 1.30pm

This was my day at work.

No comments: