1. I am not legally allowed to talk to the shop's landlord's solicitor.
2. I shouldn't have told my solicitor that i'd talked to the shop's landlord's solicitor.
3. I shouldn't listen to anyone who suggests I call the shop's landlord's solicitor.
4. Since requesting free stuff and/or bestseller lists from you lovely people my postman has stopped whistling such a perky tune in the mornings (thanks).
5. It really doesn't matter what day in November it is. Every night is fireworks night in Wood Green.
6. Trying to obtain account opening forms from 'Haphazard Residence'(6,5) using their website isn't much fun.
7. I should have left the house today.
I Haven't learnt a thing today. but my thoughts on Simon's education are...
1. I did not know that
3. If we had known 1 & 2 this would have been obvious
4. I have joined the RSPCP (Royal Soc for the Prevention of Cruelty to Postmen)
5. Fireworks? Thank goodness, I'll come out from under the table
7. It was such a nice day, it seemed a shame to go out and spoil it.
Harry can burp his ABC...