Monday, March 23, 2009

Twitter

I don't know what the point of Twitter is exactly. This doesn't mean I don't like it, but let's cut to the chase, it's a stand alone Facebook update.

I'm avin a fag
i'm eatin me lunch
i'm scratchin me balls

or in a bookshop;
i'm sellin a book
i'm eatin me lunch
i'm scratchin me balls

of course, you can twitter people directly;
Hello Alan, what books are you sellin
Hello Norma, what's in the sandwich
Hello Clarrisa, I never knew you ad balls

can you use it as a marketing tool? I guess if you have hundreds of followers you could. But this is a weird thing. If you have more followers than you are following then it would suggest you had more to offer them than they can offer you. I find this uncomfortable.

So, in conculsion
1. What's the point of Twitter (if it needs a point)
2. Join me on Twitter and I will make all your wildest dreams come true.
3. Dagenham and Redbridge will beat Brentford tonight by 3 goals to 1.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Why not check out this informative film about Twitter:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8puil_twouble-with-twitter-soustitre_creation

Anonymous said...

Twitter is pointless - so is singing in the shower but I still find it hard to stop...