Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Reading Habits

Inspired by Scott Pack's blogpost on the same subject, I though it would confess my own personal reading habits.

1. 95% of the books I read are novels.

2. I have a Nook, but I rarely read books with it. I much prefer to read a physical book.

3. Only very very rarely will I read a hardback. I just don't agree with them.

4. I can't read if there are any distractions (TV, music, radio etc).

5. I read anything up to four books at the same time. A morning book, a train book, an evening book and a bed book.

6.Like Scott, I will flick ahead to see how long each chapter is before deciding if i'm going to read it.

7. If i'm reading a novel, I very rarely read the introduction.

8. I don't use a bookmark. I fold the corners down on the pages to keep my place.


9. Despite what I do, there are periods of up to a month when I don't read a book. There are also periods of time when I can read two books a day.

10. There are very few books i've read more than once.

That feels much better.

1 comment:

Elaine said...

You turn the pages down on your books????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shame on you :)