Thursday, February 07, 2008

just to let you know

We're not pissed off with our solicitor. He actually has been quite busy on our behalf. He's just one of those people who gets on with stuff, and doesn't tell you, so you think he's doing nothing. Obviously he's not been perfect. I mean ideally our solicitor wouldn't have had a 17 day xmas, holiday, and he'd be as fit as a butcher's dog so he wouldn't be off sick all the time. Ideally he would listen to his telephone messages, and keep us informed as to what's going on. But out of everyone, he stands quite high on the list of people we've had to deal with, so it's not him we're pissed off with. Oh, and ideally his fax machine would work and he'd read his emails as well.....

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

My poor loves - I feel your pain, I truly do. I can't cross any more fingers or toes but we're all willing everything to come together for you at last.

Anonymous said...

Either way, he certainly needs to brush up on his expectation management.

Not long to go now. I'm sure you'll all look back and laugh about this some day.

Simon Key said...

Hank,
we haven't stopped laughing!