Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Keys, Please

Tim:

We should collect the keys today

10.30am Call estate agent. Any news? Call you back? Really? Yes.

While I am waiting I get all my tools out of the shed, and pile them by the front door ready for the off. I am now knackered. Shifting tools is hard work, especially when the only exercise I have most days is vigourously towelling myself off. Some days I just drip dry. I am not sure if I am ready for the hard work to come.

Simon is off to check out the site, to see if they know anything. At the moment it's an internet cafe, and it's manned by several different nice men who all seem bemused when we go to measure up. We don't know if they know that they're moving out yet. Hopefully they are not open for business today, as that would be embarrasing...

More soon...

No comments: