Friday, February 08, 2008

wHat's All tHat About Then

he doesn't visit us often, but when he does...
Ladies and Gentlemen, for your amusement, allow me to introduce
Tim;

To prevent frustration from knocking me down, stamping on my head and gouging my eyes out with a blunt pencil, and to keep what's left of my sanity intact (I have myself brain washed on a regular basis, and always dry off with a sanity towel) I have devised a two little games - with the help of my oldest son George (who I am not allowed to mention)

Below you will find a list of tasks and a list of emotions. Even further down you will find six pictures....

Game 1; match the emotion to the face.

Game 2; match the task to the hat. It's as simple as that.

You should end up with a list that goes a bit like.... Hard Hat - Elation - phoning the solicitor.

Remember to write these down on a piece of paper, and leave it lying around your workplace to confound your colleagues.

Emotions

1) Frustration (music on hold does not make holding more pleasurable)
2) Elation (I look forward to feeling this again)
3) Mild irritation (Doesn't anybody respond to a message)
4) Rage
5) Happiness (Not Happyness - thank you Will Smith)
6) That mixture of irritation and frustration that can only be caused by spending the entire day running just to end up exactly where you started.

Tasks

1) Phoning the solicitor
2) Phoning the first bank
3) Phoning the small business advisor
4) Phoning the first bank for the second, third, fourth, fifth (ad infinitum) time
5) Phoning the solicitor
6) Phoning Simon to try to explain why nobody wants to do what I want them to do, when I don't really understand myself why nobody wants to do what I want them to do.

Here are the pictures









Georgous, aren't I, and I am available for modelling (clay or airfix)

2 comments:

Alis said...

Hi Tim! Are these all your own hats or did you have to have a whip-round amongst your friends?
I think No. 2 is a good look for you...

Lindsay said...

Tim you really look like Badly Drawn Boy in the photo of you wearing the beanie!